youcantsaymylastname said: I have an obsession for Azog in the Hobbit. Why?
I will tell you why. Azog is bad ass. In case you didn’t know, Azog actually beheaded Thorin’s grandfather and carved his name in the dude’s fucking head. Because of this, his name is forever branded into the hearts of the dwarves. Then he fed the body to ravens. Shit, son.
In The Hobbit, Azog is played by Manu Bennett - who, despite already having a fucking cool name, also studied classical ballet. This would help explain your obsession - that man understands physicality and knows how to move. Not to mention he has an insanely hot body. (Did you know he is also a gladiator on Spartacus? Damn.)
Here are some other relevant bullet points:
In conclusion, I hope this helps clear up why you might have an obsession with Azog. While in the history of Lord of the Rings, Azog should already be dead by now, you should have high hopes that he’ll return in the Desolation of Smaug because he’s still alive and kicking. Also, look forward to meeting his son Bolg in the next one, played by some dude that is 7’ tall.
- Azog rides a White Warg. COME ON.
- Azog has a prosthetic forearm made of metal and BAD ASSERY.
- Azog appears to be taller than the Uruk-hai and is more bulky - all the better to CRUSH YOU WITH MY DEAR.
- Azog speaks dark Orcish, which would imply that he’s older and prouder than most orcs. So, ORC PRIDE YEAH.
- Lastly, Kami says he has a nice face. So, yeah. WE LIKE YOUR FACE AZOG.
That is all.